3.10.2015

ETSY! Made wedding planning fun :)

I'll start by saying... the creative bone skipped right past me! I'm not a crafty, artsy person but it doesn't mean I don't like them... I am recently engaged and although we are planning a smaller wedding, there were still some fun things I wanted. I mean doesn't everyone think about the special day NONSTOP like me, hahahaha!

I originally started looking on Etsy for a Bouquet. I wanted something I could keep..something small and unique. Well... I typed wedding in the search bar and my how the world opens up! Out the door went my "I just want a bouquet" idea. I still wouldn't say I 'splurged' but I did really like the idea of ordering from small business owners and having some original handmade things to use in my wedding. This will be the BEST DAY EVER! For anyone interested there are the vendors I used they are listed below, and I was 100% happy with all of them.

Ordered my bouquet by Wedideas

A hanger for my dress by TheEliteBride

Clips for my hair by PrettyBabyBridal

A MRS tee of course by NobullWomanApparel

And SUNGLASSES for our guests by CutitOutVinyl

 



No comments:

Post a Comment